You can now conduct your own microclimate experiments on your smart devices – mobile phones and tablets!
Get started by downloading the Citizen Science Microclimate App:
1. Download your mobile app and read the participation information here.
2. You would have received the Microclimate Measurement Kit and you can conduct your own urban heat island (UHI) experiments using your smart phones or tablets.
3. Follow the instructions in this getting started guide.
4. You can refer to the assembly instructions for setting up the sensor.
5. Have fun with your experiments and good luck with your science!
Want more information?
This video gives you the step-by-step guide on setting up your measurement kit and mobile app:
For extra help – get all your questions about Citizen Science Microclimate App answered.